My daughter has made a drastic turn in her life - she has become a princess. I didn't think it would happen with her - which was fine because Jenessa has enough girlyness to make up for all of our other children - but I think it has come. She used to hate bows in her hair, and would freak out if I put a bow in - I mean crying and pulling out the bow and rubberband all the while screaming "I don't like it bow!!!" And heaven forbid you tell her she looked pretty - immediately she would mess up her hair and scream "I don't like it pretty!!" She didn't care about princess dresses, or princess anything for that matter. And remember the whole Halloween drama? Exactly.
Well, it has all changed. Now she actually asks for a bow and then wants to look in the mirror for several minutes, then prances around the house to show everyone just how pretty she is. Believe it or not, she asks to put a princess dress on at least once a day and one of her favorite ones is the pink Glenda dress from Halloween!! Go figure, huh?!?! Only a few months too late! Now she wants to eat with a princess spoon, use the princess cup, the princess blanket, must wear a princess nighty, etc. If it is something princess, she wants it! Oh how the tide turns!
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Taiya...the Princess??
Posted by
Liora
at
9:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
So funny! I love the little dress she's wearing! She's a little diva in the making, I think! I think all girls are princesses in some way...even if it's deep, DEEP down!
That is funny! I wonder what made her change her mind!?
Oh, Liora, how you have your hands full with that one! But, I must admit that I was laughing out loud at this post! What a little character she is!
Wahoo! This post made me chuckle! Oh how I miss the girls and your friendship just 10 feet away!
Post a Comment