Thursday, January 31, 2008

Baby Shower

My great friend Britani threw a baby shower for me last Saturday, January 26. It was so fun to chat with friends, eat good food, and just hang out with the girls for a little bit. I also got some wonderful gifts that will help a ton when our little guy arrives. Thanks so much everyone!!Ashley Landreth, Amanda Frost, Aubree Hunter, Me


Addy Hunter, Jenessa and Me

6 comments:

Emily said...

Yay! You look soooo goood! I can't believe you're going to have a baby next month! I love little boy stuff...although it's not frilly or ruffly, it's got a cuteness all of its own that is soooo fun! I'm really glad that someone threw you a shower, especially since you basically have to buy all new things since you're having a boy now! Congratulations!

Stacy said...

CONGRATS!! Only 1 more month to go!

Anonymous said...

cutest pregnant woman I know!!

Susan said...

Oh man! I'm sad I couldn't be there! I totally would have come, you know! :) I'm so excited for you!

The Trippy Stevensons said...

Whistle, whistle, whistle. You look awesome! Pregnant really looks good on you. I can't beleive you will have a boy in just a month! What has happened with the delivery plans?

Savannah said...

You are getting close--I love the little babystrology you have on here! I want to hear all about the new little one!