I cannot believe my little girl is 5 years old!! Jenessa turned 5 on Saturday, February 9. She is so excited to finally be 5, she feels like she is such a big girl now. I am a little sad, for some reason 5 just seems so old, and I can't believe my baby is growing up so fast! I always heard people say kids grow up in the wink of an eye, but I never really believed them until I turned around and Jenessa was 5!
I must say that Jenessa had a wonderful birthday though. We had a combined party with Caden Landreth at Carmel Park. It worked great to combine the party because they are in the same primary class, the same preschool class, and have
pretty much the same friends. There was quite a turn out, we had about 15 kids there - it was such a blast! We BBQ-ed hot dogs and hamburgers for everyone, the kids played on the toys, broke the pinata, and opened presents (which by the way they were very spoiled with!).
It was a fun, laid back party and Jenessa had a blast!
pretty much the same friends. There was quite a turn out, we had about 15 kids there - it was such a blast! We BBQ-ed hot dogs and hamburgers for everyone, the kids played on the toys, broke the pinata, and opened presents (which by the way they were very spoiled with!).
It was a fun, laid back party and Jenessa had a blast!
L-R: Jenessa, Lauren Brown, Taiya, Trevi Jones, Heber, Jodi Brown, Logan Peck, Luke Landreth, Ashlee Landreth, Caden Landreth,Brian Landreth with Trevor, Daniel Huff, Amanda Frost with Alana, Nathan Frost, Rebecca Day, Anna McBride, Brighton Watson,
Later that night we went to Chuck E. Cheese as a family for dinner. It is one of Jenessa's favorite places! It was crowded, but we still had fun! When we got home we gave Jenessa our presents, and I think we hit the jackpot! We gave her a Cinderella gown from the Disney store. It was on clearance and I scored! I was so excited when I found it and Jenessa loved it too!



7 comments:
I can't believe that she is 5 either! Wow! Time does fly. She looks beautiful in her little gown--good job, mom! What a perfect present!
Happy Birthday!! Kindergarten in the fall huh? That is crazy!! Looks like we missed a fun party for both kiddos!
So fun!! I'm missing out on so many fun events - I miss my AZ friends! Happy Birthday Jenessa
I love the dress! Happy B-day. Looks like the party was fun. Sorry Hunter could not be there.
Wow that dress is beautiful. It does't hurt that the girl in it is adorable! 5 is crazy-nuts! Why did we move to Utah again?
Happy Birthday Jenessa!! It was so fun to see you guys at Christmas time - I hope we get to hook up again when you're visiting your parents.
I did not know you had a blog this whole time (okay, so I am a little slow!) I just went through you whole blog, I haven't seen you guys in a long time, so it was great. I feel like I kind of got caught up.
Your girls are adorable! I cannot believe how big Janessa is, I swear she was like 2 just the other day!! She is beautiful. I can see Heber and you in her. And then I have to say I was laughing out loud when I saw the messes Taiya made!! The fridge one...priceless!! (;
Well, I am so glad I can keep caught up on your blog now. Congratualations on the new baby boy soon to come!!
We hope you guys are doing well.
xoxox
Megan
Hansen family
Post a Comment