Sunday, November 8, 2009

I am so far behind....but here is Halloween!

I have been a terrible blogger lately!! I am sorry, my goal is once a week at least! Our Halloween was fantastic, there was so much celebrating, and so many parties that by the time Halloween actually came, we were all candied out....well I guess I was, do kids ever get to that point??

Taiya was a ladybug this year,



Jenessa was Jasmine,



and Taevin was Batman!

He loved his costume from the beginning. The first time we put it on him he stuck his arm out in front of him and starting making shooting noises....where did he get that??

We got together with some friends Halloween night and ate dinner, played some games (eating doughnuts on a string)


(bobbing for apples)


and then went trick-or-treating!!

(some of the gang)



I don't remember my other kids getting Halloween as early as Taevin has, he had a death grip on his candy bag and would run to each house. By the end of the night his bag was so heavy he couldn't lift it and was dragging it on the ground behind him, we tried to help him carry it but he would have none of that!


He even out lasted Taiya!

(she got a little sad and just wanted to ride after a few houses!)

It was so cute, when we got home Taevin tried to drag his candy bag into the bath with him, and would only let go as long as it was sitting against the wall where he could see it. As soon as his bath was over it was immediately in his hand again being dragged all over the house!! Too cute!

7 comments:

Darci and Ryan said...

Bub caught on pretty quick too. Funny that they understand things so early sometimes. Glad things are well.

Peck Family said...

Taevin is a little cutie! Aren't boys so fun. I just emailed you back.

Nunes Family said...

AHHH! Your ALIVE!!! Glad to see you post. The kids are all getting so big. I just love your little Batman!!!

Erik and Jenn said...

Yah!!!!! You posted!!! I'm so excited that I finally got to see the kids in their costumes. I love it when you post, so keep it up! Taylee LOVED Taevin's costume. She kept wanting me to go back to his picture so she could see it again. I love the pictures of him dragging his candy behind him. So cute! Love ya lots!!

Misty said...

SO CUTE! I am excited for your other post:)

Susan said...

lol taevin! That's awesome... he obviously didn't want to risk anyone stealing his candy from him. :) Your kids are darling in their costumes! Miss you Liora!

BensonFam said...

Yay Liora's back! Good to hear from you again and glad you had a fun halloween! We miss you!!