Sorry the quality is not as great as I wanted.
Nice work Heber!!! Proud of ya! :)
Wow, you and your living room are famous:)
I am bummed I didn't see it live! And how come you never mentioned it!?! It isn't like I don't see you often enough. You'll have to tell me the whole story sometime!
WOW! Famous! We knew it would happen sooner or later =)
that's so fun that Jenessa and Heber made the news and your cute house did too :)
Whoa! How'd he get that gig?Heather told me she ran into you guys at the temple. Fun! Made me jealous. :) Hope you're doing well!
Way to go Heber, only he I think could pull something like that off. Janessa YOU WERE ON TV!!! When did you get a new coach? :)
I never thought of it in that point of view. It made me think a little bit about it.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Nice work Heber!!! Proud of ya! :)
Wow, you and your living room are famous:)
I am bummed I didn't see it live! And how come you never mentioned it!?! It isn't like I don't see you often enough. You'll have to tell me the whole story sometime!
WOW! Famous! We knew it would happen sooner or later =)
that's so fun that Jenessa and Heber made the news and your cute house did too :)
Whoa! How'd he get that gig?
Heather told me she ran into you guys at the temple. Fun! Made me jealous. :) Hope you're doing well!
Way to go Heber, only he I think could pull something like that off. Janessa YOU WERE ON TV!!! When did you get a new coach? :)
I never thought of it in that point of view. It made me think a little bit about it.
Post a Comment