
Last weekend we had a girls weekend away - our last hurrah before our husbands graduate and we all scatter across the country. My good friend Jodi summed up the weekend perfectly when she said, "We had a great time at a local resort soaking up sun, floating on the lazy river, screaming down the water slide, eating great food, sharing our favorite things with each other, and sharing other "interesting" things with each other, and having people wonder what kind of mischief this fabulous group of ladies were up to!" These girls made medical school bearable; we leaned on each other when our husbands weren't around, either because of studying or being gone on rotations; we've cried with each other; celebrated with each other, and really became like sisters in a way. I never could have made it these four years without their support!! Thanks so much you guys, I had so much fun with you!!
p.s. Heather took this fabulous picture - isn't it great? She is so amazingly talented!
Monday, May 4, 2009
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun....
Posted by
Liora
at
11:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
THat picture is just adorable. I bet you'll really miss your friends. I'm sure they carried you through all the struggles. Congrats on almost finishing grad school.
I LOVE this picture! It is so cute! Liora you look so pretty in this picture!!
Post a Comment