Heber's home!!
We are so excited to have him back! He got in on Thursday, the 25, at 2:30 pm and we have been his shadows ever since! It was so sad, when we were getting in the car after getting Heber from the airport Taiya said, "Daddy, I didn't know you were coming back to my house!" Bless her little heart - no wonder she was having such a hard time while he was gone! Every so often throughout the day she will just run to him, give him a hug and say, "I'm so glad you came back to my house!" And she still gets a little worried if he leaves at all - but it can only get better from here! We haven't done much, just bask in his company these last three days - it's been great! All is right in the world once again...Heber's home!!!! :)
We are so excited to have him back! He got in on Thursday, the 25, at 2:30 pm and we have been his shadows ever since! It was so sad, when we were getting in the car after getting Heber from the airport Taiya said, "Daddy, I didn't know you were coming back to my house!" Bless her little heart - no wonder she was having such a hard time while he was gone! Every so often throughout the day she will just run to him, give him a hug and say, "I'm so glad you came back to my house!" And she still gets a little worried if he leaves at all - but it can only get better from here! We haven't done much, just bask in his company these last three days - it's been great! All is right in the world once again...Heber's home!!!! :)

7 comments:
Yeah! Finally. Your quite the women Liora. Im so glad he's home. Welcome home Heber!
Yeah for daddy's coming home!
What a tough month you've had!! I'm so glad you finally have your hubby back! :)
It's no fun when they're gone, and I think I'm picked on when he's gone for 3 days helping to set up another facility. Glad he's back!!
I must stop complaining when Bryon is not home by 6:30! That is rough. I love the picture of Taia with Taevin. Adyson loves to Mother Broc!! Cute, Cute!!
SO HAPPY!! I can relate! Thanks again for the night that you guys came out! I always enjoy hanging out with you!
Just stoppin' by-- I'm so glad you're back together again. :)
Post a Comment