Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Our first time in SAN DIEGO!!

Make a PhotoShow Full Size



Heber had three days off last weekend, so we took a quick trip to San Diego. We got there Friday afternoon, the 14th, and met up with Kami Banks and her family (they were so kind to let us stay with them!). Then we headed to the beach for a couple of hours. It was so much fun! Jenessa and Taiya loved jumping the waves as long as they were holding someone's hand! Heber and I learned how to boogie board, which was awesome!! It was such a blast! I was a little nervous of the big waves at first, but once I got it down it was amazing!

Then Saturday we went to Sea World, and we loved it! It was our first time there so that probably added to the wonder. We spent all day there, and Kami and her family met up with us later that afternoon. We fed the dolphins, stood next to Shamu, held starfish, sat in the soak zone and got soaked,....we just had a blast.

Jenessa just loved seeing Brynn again. She was so excited because it was her first "sleepover!" Amazingly enough they actually eventually got some sleep. We were so sad to leave our friends, and had so much fun with them. The morning after we got home Jenessa said, "I really miss Brynn, and I bet Aubrey is just crying!" She has missed all of her friends who moved this summer, it just hasn't quite been the same around here!

Thanks Brett and Kami again! We had a wonderful time!

3 comments:

Peck Family said...

Looks like so much fun! Lucky you- got to see Kami! I love Sea World.

Anonymous said...

Your slide show was so cute. I am so glad you had fun here. You are welcome to come anytime. kami

Judy said...

San Diego is one of my favorite places to go. Glad you had fun