We finally joined the club......the VAN CLUB!!! We just got it today and I am so excited!! I LOVE IT! The only bummer is that it is too wide to fit in our garage....lame!
wow now that's what im talking about! I will trade my Beautiful HONDA for your van straight across. i'll even throw in some cookies. So my question...if you got a van... does that mean there's a new member going to fill in one of the extra seats? LOL! GOTCHA YA!!! jk. love your van. Im jelious cuz our van's sliding doors doesn't open during the winter months.
I am so jealous!!! Heather and my vans have the same disease apparently. Be thankful for working doors in the cold weather. Oh and I'm pretty sure the cookies Heather is offering with hers are crumbled on the floor of her van :) Congrats!!
Wahoo. That's how you know you're a mom. You're thrilled about a MV. Love mine and no looking back. I can still rock out to High School Musical and the Wiggles driving my van down the road:)
10 comments:
Congrats on the beautiful new van!!! Enjoy!
Yay yay yay!! Isn't weird how it's somehow so exciting to get a van? :) Enjoy it!!
wow now that's what im talking about! I will trade my Beautiful HONDA for your van straight across. i'll even throw in some cookies. So my question...if you got a van... does that mean there's a new member going to fill in one of the extra seats? LOL! GOTCHA YA!!! jk. love your van. Im jelious cuz our van's sliding doors doesn't open during the winter months.
Woo-hoo its beautiful! You deserve it girl!
I am so jealous!!!
Heather and my vans have the same disease apparently. Be thankful for working doors in the cold weather. Oh and I'm pretty sure the cookies Heather is offering with hers are crumbled on the floor of her van :)
Congrats!!
Jodi! You know me too well!
Oh my Gosh! You two crack me up Jodi and Heather!! HA ha ha!! :)
Congrats!! I love our van, not my first pick in vehicles but definetly great when you have kids!
We recently joined that club too! They are just so family friendly! Congrats.
Wahoo. That's how you know you're a mom. You're thrilled about a MV. Love mine and no looking back. I can still rock out to High School Musical and the Wiggles driving my van down the road:)
Post a Comment