Sunday, June 8, 2008

Jenessa's Dance Recital

Jenessa's dance recital is coming up next week, and yesterday was the dress rehearsal. She absolutely loved getting her makeup done and getting ready for the show! I am afraid she is her mother's daughter and loves the spotlight too!! She did such a great job and was so excited to dance on the stage - she has been practicing her dance every day and showing anyone who would watch.


Getting ready

8 comments:

Jana said...

Janessa looks like a little princess! Very darling.

Anonymous said...

Janessa look beautiful. You have a little ballerina on your hands. You were asking how long we are in San Diego for. We are here until the last week in Aug. Are you guys doing some away rotations? Loves

Savannah said...

She is such a cute little dancer! I remember being in dance when I was her age. . . I love the Shirley Temple song that they did! Too cute!

Darci said...

Hey Liora!!

Your girls are adorable. Such a cute little family. Love to keep up on the events.

the landreths said...

So fun to see her all dolled up for the recital. It was fun to see it in person the other night, too.

miss you!

rachel said...

Janessa looks so beautiful! Just like her mom!

Emily said...

Oh my cuteness! She's such a beautiful little girl! Watch out, you guys!! Here come the boys!!

The Trippy Stevensons said...

Janessa...you look beautiful! I wish I could have attended!