
My friend Heather took this amazing picture - she is so good I just love it!!
P.S. - keep scrolling down - I caught up on my posting so there are a lot to look at!!
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Taevin's Birth Announcement
Posted by
Liora
at
10:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
What a beautiful picture of your baby. Precious!
So fun to see some updates on your blog! I love the birth announcement - Taevin is sooo cute!
LOVE IT!
It's a beautiful picture. So are the one's of you pregnant...You are so cute!!
I am so jealous of your nice weather....it's so cold her, actually it's supposed to snow tomorrow!! Yuck!
Congratulations! He is so handsome. Your girls ARE beautiful, it's not just cause your bias :) Miss that AZ winter weather!
That is so dang cute!!! What an awesome picture!!
YEA Heather....it is beautiful!
Liora,
You look great in your pictures, and your little guy is adorable (as well as your girls too.) 2 days for me!!!
Darci
You have such an adorable family!! I LOVE the pictures your photographer took of Taevin and you look great in your maternity pictures! Thanks for inviting me to your blog, it will be fun to keep in touch!!
Love,
Rachel
Finally, after months of technical difficulties I'm back on your blog..SUCH a cute picture...gotta love Heather!!
Beautiful/handsome baby. Isn't so nice having a little boy around. Brayden still melts my heart.
Post a Comment