Saturday, May 5, 2007

Tag, you're it....Jodi Brown!!

So Heather Peck tagged me and here it goes! By the way, tag - you're it Jodi Brown!

1. I have been in an earthquake.
2. Heber was my first and only kiss!
3. I have touched both the Atlantic and Pacific oceans.
4. I never had a "boyfriend," I didn't want to be tied down!
5. I never graduated from high school.
6. I did broadcast journalism in college, I wanted to be the next Katie Couric, (and still would love to be!).
7. I have seen a tornado.
8. I love to do theater and be on stage in front of people.
9. I burnt the bottom of both my feet when I walked across a hot stove.
10. I have my hunting license.

2 comments:

Peck Family said...

OH MY GOSH! Liora! that is so fun that y ou have a hunting license.... mike's grandpa would love you. by the way your suppose to tag someone now.

Liora said...

I did - Jodi!! Didn't you read my title?? Maybe it was too unclear. Sorry!